Monday, January 19, 2009

Linuxha.net now on Google Code

After uploading Skulker v2 to Google Code thought I'd follow up and get Linuxha.net sources posted too. I've taken the opportunity to tag release 1.4.5 and upload the packages too. I'll copy across the other documentation when I get the chance though they remain available at linuxha.net home page.

I'm still getting to grips with SVN; not the concepts - just the way of working. I've been using my own "cm2" for a long time; it is far easier for small projects! That is another upload and another project for another day!

Linuxha.net is pretty stable now; no real new features are expected unless considered helpful to improve the project significantly. All real development effort is concerned with the full-up - which is almost ready for public viewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment